Wednesday 22 June 2011

It's begun

Good afternoon. First of all thanks for taking the time to view this.. My 3rd attempt at a blog and my very first post. A few things have changed since my last attempt, main one being I think I have more things to say! (you be the judge of that)

As stated in my short biog, I am an actor/writer and although I would love this blog to be all about me, alas I think it might make boring reading! (apart from to my mum) so I will attempt to fill you with my knowledge of Yorkshire, theme parks, food, apple (computer not fruit) and anything else that I might encounter on a day to day basis!

Commenting will make my life richer and give me the acceptance I need in life to carry on, so do please comment! Please excuse any mild grammar errors as I will often be typing this when I'm so excited to tell you something i won't have time to think if it's witch or which and finally if you know a good scotc egg recipe drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment